I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
SCRABBLE® words that start with X Crossword Puzzle
Words that start with X Words that contain X We love X! About our puzzle:SCRABBLE® words that start with X ScrabbleCheat.com © 2012 All Rights Reserved. Created by BRV Websites can freely use our puzzles as long as they provide a thank you link to our website.
3. African ground squirrel.
4. Person who fears or hates foreigners.
5. A disease in which the skin becomes dry, hard, and scaly.
6. Influence of pollen on a structure other than the embryo.
8. This SCRABBLE® word that starts with X is the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet.
9. Inert gas with no color.
10. A small, three-masted vessel of the Mediterranean.
11. An African clawed frog.
14. A chemical or substance that is foreign to an organism or biological system.
16. Adapted to and able to grow in extremely dry environments.
17. Abnormal dryness, as of the eye or skin.
19. The lowermost of the three segments of the sternum.
21. Crystal that forms in metamorphic rock.
22. A fruit, such as coconut, having a hard, woody pericarp.
1. Adapted to a dry environment.
2. Generation of offspring completely and permanently different from the parent.
4. A crystalline compound related to uric acid which occurs in the blood of certain animal and vegetable tissues.
5. A rock fragment foreign to the igneous rock in which it is embedded.
6. A method of diagnosing certain diseases caused by ticks or insects.
7. Covered portico of Greek or Roman architecture.
8. Makes copies.
10. The preparation of wood for examination under a microscope.
11. The condition of being dry and hot.
12. Wood engravings.
13. Musical instrument with wooden bars.
14. An aluminum coin of Vietnam.
15. A person who is attracted to foreign cultures, customs, or people.
16. From zoology. Sword-shaped. Ensiform.
18. Any of three oily, colorless and toxic liquids, used mainly for dye manufacturing.
19. A water-soluble, natural gum.
20. This SCRABBLE® word that starts with X is defined as something resembling wood.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live